Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Etsy find of the day!

I love vintage jewelry. I am a jewelry fanatic and have way too much of it. Some might say it's completely out of control. By some I mean a certain husband. However, I have NO problem at all giving my friends suggestions and showing them some of the great jewelry that I run into on a daily basis! So today I share with you a necklace that I love. I hope you do too. And, no, I won't be buying this...but you should! Don't feel guilty, you deserve it. I'm very encouraging aren't I?


This is not vintage but it looks a little vintage to me. I love that it has silver and gold in it, and you can wear it with a t-shirt or something fancier. Yes, I did say fancy. So this beauty is $38...I don't think that's too bad. I would wear it for a long time; I bet you would too.

Say hi to Etsy for me!
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...