Thursday, June 23, 2011

Etsy find of the day!

Today's Etsy find is one of those wants vs. needs items. Since it's pretty obvious that I love birds, I found this a couple of days ago and put it in my "favorites" hoping someday I feel the NEED for it. Remember...I'm trying to buy less these days. If I get rid of a couple of things I might bring something in that I don't need, but I'm following the rules pretty good on this. I set my own rules and suggest you do that too. That way they can be easily broken. Likely with some guilt.


So here it is! Do you see what I mean by want vs. need? Do we really need a sponge holder? If any of you come up with a good reason why I might need this please let me know. I'm flexible on the rules!

Since we're talking about sponges I will give you a tip. Some of you probably already do this but( for the sake of being nice) pretend I'm giving you a great idea here! I throw my sponge in the dishwasher every day. I use a sponge all of the time and am pretty grossed out by them. Then I realized that if I just throw it in the dishwasher it's all good. You can throw it in the washing machine too! Replace them at least monthly and you should be good. 

The weekend is almost here so keep going.  Fun is on the way!
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...