Sunday, June 19, 2011

Clothes for a casual urban summer!

Today's outfit is on the super casual side. I love all of the things I've chosen and they can be mixed and matched. Great clothes for a walk around the lake or sipping iced tea with friends!



So let's start with a cute v-neck t-shirt from J. Crew. These are the softest t-shirts I have ever worn. I chose this one in Coral because it's on sale for $19.99 and it's a great color with tan skin!


Next I chose these shorts from Anthropologie. I love the color and the style. You will be able to wear these for many summers!


I chose really casual flip-flops from Teva. I'm not a huge fan of the traditional strappy Teva shoes but I have always loved their flip-flops. This year I got these and they are wedge flip-flops which I LOVE! They are really comfortable too. I have gone on a few really long walks with them and I find them more comfortable than tennis shoes. They're a great alternative to really flat thong sandals!


Now we'll add this Hobo bag  from Etsy! Are you sick of me talking about Etsy yet? Too bad! This bag happens to be from a seller in Minneapolis and is only $33. It can't get much cheaper for a hand sewn one of a kind (FABULOUS) bag!


These are really affordable at $10. Again, where do you find handmade earrings for that price? They are so cute and simple they might just become your "everyday" earrings!

Let me know if what you think!
Stacy





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...