Saturday, July 9, 2011

For the love of Bobs...

I'm not talking about a bunch of men named Bob here...I'm talking about the timeless and classic haircut. Do you love it as much as I do? I've pretty much had a bob all of my life. I know that when you all come to my funeral I will be laying in a cheap casket with a really great bob. Please make this come true. 

Here are some of my favorites.

How could you not love this! I even love the bangs, but I AM a bang person.


I would happily sport this bob as long as I can have the body to go with it.


Even Jen got her hair cut into a bob again...


It's a haircut for urban or suburban. If you have no idea what to do with your hair, get a bob! You will never regret it. How often do you look at pictures of people from 20 years ago with a classic bob and think their hair looks outdated? Never. It's a haircut that spans across many generations. 

I've been growing out my hair to give to Locks of Love and am well past the ten inches I need to get it cut. For some reason I can't part with my long hair just yet. Maybe I'm holding onto my youth? Wait, I never had long hair in my youth. My hair is longer than it's ever been. Soon enough, though, it will be a bob.

Stacy




2 comments:

  1. Hey, it's summertime - go for a pixie! (Then next year you can have a bob after it grows out some.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I wish I was that brave! Though I will tell you that my hair is almost down to my waist and it is driving me CRAZY. During the 90 degree days here, it is very hot! A pixie would be like heaven! If I do it I will let you know, but a bob is more likely what I will do. Do you have a pixie?? -Stacy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...