Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Rocking Chair Heaven

    Well, I have a new pastime to add to my collection of blog reading, crafting, blogging, reading and sewing. Pinterest. (I first discovered this on Young House Love.. and am now seeing so many people I know in the Pinterest world that I am surprised it took me so long to hear about it.) This website allows you to "pin" images to boards. Similar to a cork board only with this, later when you click the image it will take you to the site where the image came from. Ahha! So, if it is a product you love, but cannot buy yet or a room you want to emulate but won't start construction for a few months you now have a place to save it and come back later. Genius. 

  Well, that leads me into my actual post.. because while scrolling through all the amazing images on Pinterest... I found this rocking chair. Amazing. I need to figure out if this chair is indeed in production as I truly must own this. This rocking chair is absolutely scrumptious. Imagine sitting in this on a day with a thunderstorm, reading a book and snuggling with your honey. Let's add a big cozy blanket, perhaps something cable knit to this. I am starting to doze off in my happy place just thinking about this. :)

    The designer is Markus Krauss based in Hamburg, Germany. The name of the chair is Sway






Well, I am going to go back to my dreamland for the day. 

Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...