Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Vinaigrette - Every celebration and day needs a little Olive Oil & Vinegar!

Welcome to my neighborhood! I live near the 50th & Xerxes shopping area. There are so many fun places to stop and peruse in that little corner of heaven.






Vinaigrette is one of my favorites of this area. Vinaigrette is owned by the super cute couple, Richard & Sarah.  They opened almost 2 years ago and have been sharing with us fabulous olive oils, vinegars and recipes.

At Vinaigrette they provide you the opportunity to taste all of the olive oils and vinegars they bring in from around the world. It is so much fun to walk in there to mix and try their fused olive oils & vinegars. I think my favorite might be the Greek olive oil and raspberry balsamic vinegar.. then again there is the dill olive oil and 18 year aged balsamic vinegar.. oh and the Chardonnay vinegar .. oh and the pear infused vinegar... mmm.... I think you get the idea.  I could spend hours in there trying and mixing and trying and mixing. They have something for every recipe and for every celebration. Oh and..their little bottles make great hostess gifts. They also make up the most fabulous gifts boxes for other occasions.

They also carry a line of olive oil based beauty products. The hand cream is by far my favorite. I have it sitting right here on my desk.  Sarah recommended it to me for my daughters extremely dry hands during the winter. A few applications and the scalyness was gone! Amazing. The other fun find at this shop is the art, photography and pottery. They feature some fabulous artists in their shop. A must see.

Finally, if you need a place to host an event, they are even willing to share their space with you! The following photo is a shot of an event we hosted there about a year ago.



This is a must visit if you are in the neighborhood. If you can't make it to the shop and need something soon you can also shop online here. Need some recipe inspiration? Check out their recipe box here. Vinaigrette has so many wonderful things to offer that I hope you stop by soon to experience this little bit of heaven.  Their knowledge of olive oil and vinegar and the growers they work with is amazing. There is so much to learn as well! Check out there website at www.vinaigrettemn.com.

Enjoy & Find something to celebrate! 
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...