Friday, July 8, 2011

Foodie Friday...yes, again!

I wanted to share a quick drink with you, before the summer is over, so today you are getting two recipes for the price of one. No that you pay to read this blog, but you know what I'm saying.

Last Fall I discovered this at Ikea. I knew I had to do something with it since pear flavored anything is my favorite! So I decided to make it as easy as possible. Hence, this is hardly a recipe, but more just something that you need to try at home when you're sitting outside in the heat.


I'm realizing it's hard to get a picture of a glass bottle. Sorry about that. I hope you didn't notice that my bottle of Absolut Pear is almost empty either. It's really not. That's just a weird reflection too. Umm, yes, let's just go with that explanation and leave it alone okay?

So all you do is mix a shot (or slightly more) of the Absolut Pear and the sparkling pear drink from Ikea. I won't even type the name of it because you know you can't pronounce it any better than I can! This beverage is like heaven in a glass. It's refreshing and light and I love it. If you don't like pear, you won't like this. It is slightly perfumey tasting. I love that. Also, if you don't have access to an Ikea, you can use any sparkling pear drink from the grocery store. I just happen to like this because it is less sweet.

Happy drinking!
Stacy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...