Friday, May 20, 2011

Things that make me happy on a rainy day.

I am sorry to say I don't know where I got this image.. But I love it. If you know let me know so I can give credit where credit is due.. In the meantime does this not look heavenly. 

It's a warm, sunny, bugless day. Kids playing in the water on this fabulous linoleum covered dock. (What a fabulous color scheme to. Don't you think?) Mom & Dad sitting on land in a chaise lounge made for 2 with lots of pillows for extra comfort. A couple of margarita's nearby and some good books and magazines on hand for when they are not dozing. Ah yes, I have now entered my happy place once again.

And now I say good-bye and hope you are in your happy place too. 
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...