Friday, May 20, 2011

Mini Pick-Me-Up #2. The Backyard Edition.

Well. I have for a long time wanted a deck or at a minimum a flat area to have our dining area on. This summer I have added a fabulous new sofa from the Chesapeake collection at Pottery Barn. So... now I also wanted the fire pit are to be flat as well. I know. High maintenance. In the midst of all this we are trying to decided whether to add on to this house or move to another. We are currently leaning towards adding onto this house. Which makes us have to think about each project we do over the next year and how it will be affected in whatever our final decision is.

Needless to say we are going with the cheaper approach as I mentioned on my house page.  Well, since those photo's were taken, oh, about an hour ago. We have now committed as you can see below.

 Ready. 


 Set. 


 Committed. 


 The furniture waiting for it's new home. 


Wow. Hope this looks good when it's done. We are committed now... ..... .... ...heart palpitations.. ..oye..

Alyssa 



To go to the next post for this project click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...