Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Pinterest - Baby Style!

    I must have baby on the mind. I keep finding the cutest baby images, furniture and graphics. Either that or maybe I am just attracted to the people on Pinterest with cool baby boards. At any rate today I have for you a cool cradle, rocker combo. Maybe not the coziest thing for mommy or daddy to nap in while rocking baby to sleep but definitely a cool piece for baby's room. The next item on the docket is a very cool tree book case painted green to boot. Love green, love nature, love books. Perfect for my babies room. If I had another, that is. :) The last photo is a surprise. Wait, you scrolled didn't you? Oh, well. This is the cutest, black and white babies room with a huge graphic of a deer on the bedding. I love it! Makes me want to have another, just to have the room.

Enjoy the show!

So cool. Made by Ontwerduo.
(The logo, I could not recreate. You'll see what I mean when you go to the site. Check out the d.)


 What is not to love?  Especially the photo with the cute little boots at the base of the tree. Adorable. Unfortunately, I cannot give credit to this as the link takes me to nowheresville. boo. :(


 Yummy. I need another one just to have this room. How can one not be attracted to such a cool large graphic! This room is so rockin' it gets 3 clicks. 
A Cup of Jo - Where I found this first.

The Boo and The Boy - Where A Cup of Jo found it.

And finally the photographer. Kjerstis Lykke.. Thank you for such a great photo.


 Ok. I added a photo I know. Is this thing not a hoot! Ok, a cluck. Since it is a chicken after all.
I love the whimsy and color of it. As long as it doesn't scare the kids. :)

Found at the Modern House.
Made by: Hayon Studio.

Have a great day!  I am off to shower, shave and head to work. Pottery Barn for today. On another note. Sad news, my sewing machine died mid-burp cloth yesterday. Thankfully it sounds like it only needs a tune-up... and won't be going to the sewing machine pasture. 

Ciao for now! 
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...