Monday, July 25, 2011

Okay, I'm REALLY moving this time!

Okay I'm not really moving, but I want to. I really want to live in this house (that does not exist) that I came across on some architecture website. I want someone to build this house and let me sit in it and listen to music and read books for the rest of my life. I can dream big. Don't even tell me I can't! I mean, seriously, it could happen right? Just lie and tell me it could. Please.


I wouldn't be able to go to work because my boat would have a hole in it, the water was rising, and a million other great excuses. I know it would be expensive, but you wouldn't need to buy window treatments. See? Lots and lots would be saved on that. Since the outside is so modern I'd do the inside more cozy. I'd go swimming every. single. day.

Come for a visit,
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...