Thursday, May 19, 2011

Weekly Addictions!

Every week I will share a blog with you that I really love. Today's blog is called This & That and I know you will love it. Especially if you love home blogs as much as I do. This blog features a young couple, in a modest home, doing great things on a budget. We could all learn from them!

You will find out how to turn this:


Into this:


You will also see how they made their kitchen look like this on a budget:


 

And if you have the most recent issue of Better Homes and Gardens you may recognize her from this:


This blog is lots of fun. I love that they have a modest home, like mine, and they do big things with it. Happy blog reading, and I'll see you next week with a new link!
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...