Sunday, May 22, 2011

Summer Style!

I love this outfit! Casual summer style at it's best. You will see I prefer classics.



I love this classic blouse from Eddie Bauer. It's simple and that is key with me!


These white jeans are perfect. Slight bootcut. If you know me, you know that I am not into the legging jeans or slim leg jeans. In all honesty, I feel that if you are not a size 4, they do not look particularly great. These jeans are a good balance. Not too baggy, but not too tight. You can find them at
Banana Republic and you can pair them with a t-shirt, or dress them up.


Do you know about Toms? For every pair you buy, they donate a pair of shoes to a child in need. You can actually feel good about wearing these. I like them in midnight Blue so you aren't too matchy.


Now go to Etsy (yes, again!) and buy this right away! I love it and I bet you will too! It is so simple, it will look great with your tan, and it only costs $17.50!


As long as you're on Etsy you should probably buy this too. Just because you are wonderful! It's a fun Hobo bag that will add color to your new outfit.

Happy Summer! Time to plant flowers, sip gin and tonics, have picnics by the lake, lounge on your favorite chair in the backyard, and be with the people you love!

-Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...