Monday, July 11, 2011

Wouldn't this be nice?

While doing a search of architecture a while back, I found this home in Australia. I was thinking that we could all put our money together so that I can live in it. Are you in? Why not? I will let you visit on occasion! 


See what I mean? I would need a large slush fund if I lived here too because there is NO WAY I would leave to go to work everyday. Who can afford this stuff? I'd love to meet them... maybe they'll let me clean their house! I'm pretty sure that's the only way I'm getting into a place like this. Darn.

Wanna see more? Look here. When you get done looking, feel free to send me your share of the mortgage. I promise to keep the place nice and tidy! Wink, wink.

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...