Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Not with a guy in the house!

I'd like to give a shout out to all of the single ladies out there. Why, you ask? Because you can still have things like this...

It's from Urban Outfitters, and it's quite fancy. If I had this in my room, half of the ruffles would be torn off in one night of tossing and turning.


You can have white rooms like this too. Never would you worry about coffee being spilled on it, or cereal slipping out of the bowl and making a big spot that makes you flip the cushion for the rest of the life of your couch. NOT that I'm saying this has happened to me...Mmmmm Hmmmm, it SO has!


Let us not forget about the single girl's kitchen! NEVER would you be harassed for your love of pink in a room like this if you were single!


So if you're bummed out about being single, go be a girl until you aren't! When you get married the girly house stuff will disappear and you will have to decorate more combined-gender-friendly! I just invented that term now. Pretty fancy, huh?

-Stacy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...