Thursday, August 25, 2011

Cute for a cottage!

I see these all over the place in the blogs that I follow and I really like them. They wouldn't look right in my urban home, but I can picture them in a cozy beach cottage or cabin! I'm curious what you think about canning jar lighting.

This one would be cute in the hallway of the cozy cottage by the ocean that I don't have...


I can picture this one over a big shabby dining table!


I would like to use two or three of these as pendant lights over a rustic island...


I'm not sure why I find these so charming, but I do. What do you think about them? Are you crafty, and maybe you could make them yourself? I might be tempted to try...if I wanted to level my house by way of explosion. I think I'll just keep dreaming of owning that beachy cottage and, in my dream, I will buy these lights off of Etsy.

-Stacy





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...