Monday, July 11, 2011

A house I love

I look forward to the house tours on Apartment Therapy every day. I love house tours and being able to get a glimpse into people's homes. I always know that if they are on Apartment Therapy, their house is a labor of love. They have poured their hearts and souls into making it fit their personality, sense of style, and design preferences. I can't say I like every home that I "tour" on the site, but I have a lot of respect for the people who have been selected to showcase their homes there. It would be a HUGE deal to have your house featured on Apartment Therapy. I will probably never be so lucky.

Last week I came across a home that I would move into in two seconds flat! I fell in love with it the first time I saw it and have gone back to get design ideas and drool over it about 5 times in a week. These people worked so hard to make their house a home and I want you to see it too!


There's my little tease for you. Now go here and take a look for yourself. I might like it more than you do, but I guarantee you that you will get an idea or two. This couple mixed so many different styles and made it look so effortless that I am jealous!

Happy house touring!
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...