Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Today's Etsy!

I'm a big fan of picking up holiday gifts WAY ahead of time. In order to do this, you see, I must find things that are not "out of style" before the holiday rolls around. So today I show you these! I love them. Not only would I love for someone to get them for me as a gift (hint, hint, HINT) but I would also love to get a handwritten letter on one. I think they are beautiful...especially these days with all of the texting, emailing, and facebooking we do. I'm not saying I'm not guilty of these rather impersonal ways of communicating because I am. In the worst way. I am! However, on occasion, I do take the time to write a note to someone and put it in the mail. You should try it too. Do it once a month and you'll be surprised at how special you'll make someone feel!


There are lots of colors to choose from too! Now my only question is this...what if your name is not Jennifer M. Jackson? Kidding, kidding!

-Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...