Thursday, July 28, 2011

A little of this and a little of that...

Remember to snip some of your planted and potted flowers from your yard and put them in a vase. It doesn't have to be anything big. My flowers are so colorful and beautiful right now that I decided to cut some  and put them in a new vase that I got.

See how simple and cute they are?



They were too cute to keep so I brought them to Briana at the pet food boutique, Bone Adventure, where we get all of our cat and dog food. She remembers what we need for our zoo...I don't know what I would do without her! 


Here are three out of the four that she keeps happy...


Who can you bring a little flower arrangement to? If you can't share the beautiful things you have growing in your yard, what fun is it?! Just snip a little of this, and a little of that and throw it in a jelly jar that you have around...it will make someone very happy!

-Stacy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...