Thursday, July 28, 2011

I Got Lucky!

Clearly you have filthy minds! That's not what I was talking about. I MEAN I won something! I cannot tell you how excited I am! Remember when I featured the blog 33 Shades of Green here? Well, if you don't that must mean that you didn't see it...and you need to. Alissa's blog is fabulous. I have gotten wonderful ideas from her and I read her blog every single day! Sometimes blogs that have been around for a while get offers to do giveaways! How exciting is that? Well, 33 Shades of Green had a giveaway to 8 Petals the other day and I entered. I'm not, generally, a super lucky person. I usually don't even enter but I really loved this jewelry! Well, I won! How exciting is that?! I get to choose a pair of earrings and a necklace that I want and I can't wait. I will show you some of what they have....what would you choose?

I wasn't familiar with 8 Petals until it was featured on 33 Shades of Green. They have some beautiful things that I will be buying people for Christmas. It is all hand-crafted fused glass jewelry and it is lovely! The colors are gorgeous!


Look at the colors in these earrings! Great for summer...I picture them with a lime green cardigan and a white tank top and jeans. LOVE!


If only I could wear my shirt tucked in...I would wear this belt and buckle! I think this is gorgeous and fun!


This one is really cool....for those of you who are cool. Wear this belt and some fun cowboy boots.


I love this orangish coral color with turquoise. Such a great color combo!


I am in love with lime green so these are in the running for what I will get.


This is really cool because it's sort of tortoise shell looking and fun. 


They sell hairpins too! Everything is a great price...especially considering that all of these things are individually handmade. This hairpin is only $5 and I would like ten of them.


So check them out and tell me what you would choose! I want one of everything so it's going to be so hard to decide. I'm so thankful that I won. Alyssa and I hope that sometime soon we will be able to do giveaways too...so stay tuned!

I hope today is your lucky day too!
-Stacy

2 comments:

  1. Thanks...I'm so excited. I'll post when my 8 Petals stuff comes so everyone can see!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...