Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Urban Style

SUNGLASSES! Do you have a million pairs? I do. Okay, maybe not a million but I just counted twelve pairs. If I could find my RayBan Wayfarers, from about 20 years ago that are back in style, it would be 13. Those things are in a box somewhere...I know it! Go count your glasses right now...I need to know how many pairs you have!

I think sunglasses are those things we can never have enough of, hence Stunner of the Month. For $9 a month (including shipping) you will get a fun new pair of glasses every month until you cancel. No obligation, no hidden fees, no nothing that will drive you nuts! You just wait for them to arrive in your mailbox! I think these would be such a fun gift for a teenager, or just a fun friend. They are styles that go well on most faces. Remember...you don't have to commit to a year or anything! You could just give a 3 month gift! Fun! Did I say fun enough???

See? These are cute and FUN....


And these are cute and fun...


I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this idea! Remember that if you get them and they are not your style you can stick them in a bag and give them as a gift to someone who would!

Stacy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...