Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Today's Etsy!


Yes, you're very observant because I changed the name from "Etsy find of the day" to "Today's Etsy." Don't be surprised if I change it again because I'm like that. Alyssa and I have a good schedule set for posting so you'll start knowing what to expect everyday of the week. We're nice like that because we like you! We're pretty new to the blog world so we're still trying to figure things out. Thank you for stopping in to look at our posts! 

Moving on to my Etsy find, I'm very excited to share this with you! Yellow seems to be the new "in" color and I have added it to my house where I can. Because of my colors right now I can't use too much of it, but I LOVE the color yellow. WAIT, my bathroom is yellow! What the heck am I thinking? It's a warm color that doesn't cast funky shadows on my skin when I'm getting ready. For my bathroom I chose Butter from Restoration Hardware. I digress! On with it! Here is today's find...


This listing is for TWO 20" pillow covers. The inserts are not included so go pick them up at Ikea for seven bucks each. I swear these are sent from heaven. Even if you sew, they are worth the price! The fabric is great quality and the color and print is to-die-for! Please buy these since I can't...I will happily live vicariously through you. They won't work anyplace in my house...believe me, I've tried. 

Happy Wednesday! Just a couple more days till the holiday weekend!

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...