Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Pinterest find of the day. Shoes. Fabulous Shoes.

    Every urban, suburban and country woman out there needs some fabulous shoes. Their own dream outfit. Today these are mine. Yummy. I don't know when or where I would where them but I love the bold graphic. Could you imagine these with with the perfect little black dress and emerald jewelry? I will admit to drooling right now. As I sit here in my pajamas.
        
The shoes. By Prada.

(The link is the link provided by Pinterest.. 
but alas I could not find the shoes on their blog. :( boo.)

 The dress.
The jewels. Thank you Angelina for modeling them for me.

My dream outfit of the day. Now to decide on real life issues. To shower today or not to shower. 

Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...