Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day! A quick and easy place card project

Well, this year we had the Mother's Day festivities at our house in the form of a brunch. I did not have a ton of time to do a lot of the cute little things I normally would have wanted to do, but I did get in this one little project. The idea came from the Creature Comforts blog... and the following is my take on this little cutie.

My version are used place cards holders...

 I started with white paper and a giant punch. I clicked off fourteen of the shapes..  Then added the names... and a little water color to the edges for some life... Just call me color happy today!


 Next I used double stick foam tape on the back of the blank tag added a tooth pick and adhered the front name tag to the front...

 
 The finished little cuties... now for their home.


A place to sit with a healthy little treat for everyone...
Ps.. the little dish is from Pottery Barn. Clearance.Yay. 


Happy Mother Day to all the fabulous mom's out there. 

Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...