Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A Little Surprise....

So I got home today and opened the side door for Tinkerbell (the dog Alyssa and I share...long story for another day) and there lay a white bag with a very sweet surprise! Alyssa dropped off a set of these snuggly burp cloths and a receiving blanket for me to give to an old student who just had a baby! She makes these and sells them on Etsy. They are too cute for words! I was thinking about wrapping a cat up in one. But I'll save them for the baby.

That was not all! She got the sweetest little surprise ever just for ME! I've wanted it for a few months but live on the opposite end of town from West Elm, so I don't get there often. Alyssa lives pretty close so she surprised me. I love that girl!!!! So, no more waiting, here it is...


Isn't this the cutest?! Yes, I know...it's a butter dish. Come on, people, it's an OWL butter dish. I'm not even using this for butter. I just want to display it someplace that I can see it because it makes me happy. That's what life is about, right? I guess it's the small things. Thanks Alyssa! I love it.

                                                           XOXOXO
                                                             Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...