Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sewing crazy....

So.. I have been on a project focused week. One project per day.. depending on the size. Thursday and Friday were eaten up entirely to sewing... I make burp cloths & blankets for friends and am now selling them on Etsy. So the end of the week became a sew-a-thon. I have a few other projects (home ones..)to share with you once I complete them and get the photo shoots done. For now.. I leave you with my sew-a-thon... and a sneak peek at my messy office.


 Let's start out with my little mess at the end of a very productive day... Yep.. don't think there should be 6 threads there.. 2 would suffice..

 Color me happy in thread... yes.. that is a bandaid wrapper in there.. I poke myself with the seam ripper. and yep.. the light died on my sewing machine as well. That one took me awhile to figure out why I was getting these unsightly shadows on my sewing area...

 My messy sewing area.... I do look out onto our lovely front yard.. now only if it would stop snowing! I realize it is May... and wish Mother Nature would realize that as well.


My lovely mother loaned me her cutting table for my sew-a-thon... which I also turned into a ironing table..Oh.. and that is Jed, the cowboy light switch plate, in the back there..
Ciao for now... 

Alyssa

Ps... I just caught my husband in a bit of a pickle trying to make the lining for our bunnies new litter box.. I will be sharing those photo's soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...