Friday, August 5, 2011

Today's Etsy!

I cannot tell a lie! This is a very unusual Etsy find. I'm not sure what to say about it other than at a cost of almost $3000 (yes three-thousand-buckaroos) you and I will probably not be partaking in this very odd find of mine. I'll let you decide what you think of it...

That said, let me introduce you to the Mood Rocking Bed. I find it quite odd. Plus I often sit in rocking chairs and feel like I'm going to fall backwards so I really wonder how much sleep I would get in this!


Do not say that I didn't warn you! The seller says it is okay for indoor or outdoor use. Hmmm, okay, yes in the city my yard isn't even big enough for this! I find it very odd. Apparently you can allow it to rock, or keep it in place with rubber stops. I just don't know what to say. I love how it looks but I wonder if I would get a wink of sleep in this???

Sweet Dreams....
Stacy

2 comments:

  1. Never seen enything like it before! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do too! I'm thinking your bedroom would have to be huge to accommodate this bed...but outside would be cool too! -Stacy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...