Saturday, August 13, 2011

Do you do Dahlias?

When my husband and I moved into our house almost thirteen years ago we planted Dahlia bulbs a few times and loved them. For some reason I forgot about them until I was at my neighbors for a visit yesterday. She told me she had something to show me and I nearly fell over when I saw how beautiful her Dahlia bloom was. This is truly a dinner plate Dahlia! She measured it at just under a foot across! I wanted to show you how beautiful it is too...and it's my favorite color!




Isn't it beautiful? I think DeeAnn inspired me to plant a few Dahlia bulbs next Spring. I'm so jealous that she gets to look at this everyday! Soon I will do a tour of her yard. She has the most beautiful and lush urban yard I have ever seen. 

-Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...