Monday, June 13, 2011

Etsy find of the day!

Today I'm sharing a seller who offers wonderful prints for sale. I don't always share things that would be great in my home...I try to share things that other people might incorporate into their home too. Everything I share, though, I love. There are so many really special people on Etsy selling their things that it's hard for me to choose who to feature! Today I'd like to share with you a seller from Sydney, Australia called Olivedear. She only charges $7 to ship to the United States and if you love something, I don't think that price is bad.


To know me is to know that I love cats. What could be better than a print of a cat in a Herman Miller chair? Not much!


How cute is this? I think it would be precious in a kids room. Simple and cute!


And this! I want to decorate a nursery for someone and hang this on the wall!

Have you been shopping on Etsy?
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...