Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Etsy find of the day!


This basket (with handles) would make it FUN to get organized. That is why it is my pick of the day. I think it's a huge bargain at $27.99! If you sew, I bet you could make one. Otherwise head over to Sewingmomma on Etsy and buy one.


You can even choose from the above fabrics! Buy a few of them...one for each family member's extra stuff. We all need a place we can put the extras! Yikes, good luck deciding which one to get.

Happy Wednesday!
Stacy

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I love it! I need to figure out how to make them because I can't afford to buy the quantity I want. Ooh...good find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JoAnna...have you been to Crafty Planet in NE Minneapolis? I think they may have the patterns there. I think the key is super stiff fusible interfacing! If you make it...let us know and we'll post a pic! Glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...